Eurasian Economists Association
- This conference is an academic organization, run by volunteers from various universities.
- All papers submitted to the conference are subject to peer review by at least two reviewers and could be rejected by any of them.
- Reviewers may request modifications or corrections on the paper, based on format or content. Papers for which the authors do not perform the requested modifications will be automatically withdrawn after the given deadline.
- Papers must be presented by one of the authors at the conference. If a paper is not presented, it will not be included in the proceedings book.
- All participants must register with the conference to attend. Registration fee must be paid for each individual person attending the conference, irrespective of whether that person will present a paper or not. Registration fee requirement is per person and not per paper.
- For papers with more than one author, at least one author (the presenting author) needs to be registered. Other authors need to register only if they are attending the conference.
- No refunds are given on the registration fee after the paper is officially accepted, even if you cannot attend the conference.