Eurasian Economists Association
- Papers submitted to the conference must be original and unpublished elsewhere. The authors are not allowed to submit any work that has been previously published, even if it is their own work.
- Papers may be submitted in English, Turkish or Russian.
- Each paper must be presented at the conference by one of the authors in order to be published in the proceedings book.
- If none of the authors attends the conference, the paper is automatically excluded from the conference program and the proceedings book.
- The certificate of participation is issued only to authors who attend the conference and present their papers, or to those who have no presentation but still attend the conference.
- For papers with more than one author, at least one author (the presenting author) needs to be registered. Other authors need to register only if they are attending the conference.
- Everybody who attends the conference must register. The registration fee covers expenses like meals, trips and publication of the conference proceedings book.
- Yes, for each paper to be presented at the conference, at least one registration fee must be paid.
- No refunds are given on the registration fee after the paper is officially accepted.
- Authors or co-authors who do not attend the conference or who do not present their papers will not be issued a certificate of participation, irrespective of whether they paid the registration fee.